About Larsen Home Improvement
Larsen Home Improvement has provided superior-quality construction and home remodeling services since 1960. We serve customers throughout Nassau and Western Suffolk County. Priding ourselves on our professionalism and fine workmanship, our primary goal is to deliver unparalleled service for all of your remodeling and restoration needs.
As a design-build construction company, Larsen is staffed with experienced salesmen, supervisors, administrative and management personnel, as well as an in-house designer. This guarantees you always enjoy a personalized and exceptional experience that is built to your individual needs. We allow you to focus on your daily life while we oversee all aspects of your project.
Bringing years of combined experience in their specialized trades, our field teams provide you with peace of mind once your project is underway. From start to finish, we keep you updated on our progress and always welcome your input.
Larsen Home Improvement is a family-owned-and-operated business that values our customer relationships. Your satisfaction is our main objective. Specializing in an all-in-one approach to home improvement, we coordinate and supervise every aspect of a remodeling project.
Press & Accolades
Larsen Home Improvement’s work has been recognized by several industry organizations and publications. Some of our accolades include:
- Consistently Featured in Qualified Remodeler’s “Top 500 Remodelers”
- A Cover Feature in Home Magazine’s “Improve! Don’t Move” Issue
- Qualified Remodeler “Top Performer” in Room Additions
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Larsen Home Improvement is certified by the United Stated Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to conduct lead paint testing and removal. This is important as it is now a federal law requiring all home remodelers to perform a lead test if the home was built before 1978. We are certified only for purposes of Section 402 of TSCA.
Affiliations & Involvement
National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA)
The National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) is the premiere association for kitchen and bath professionals. Fifty years after its inception, the NKBA has a membership of more than 60,000 members and is the proud owner of the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS).
Our company gives back to the community through a number of charitable causes, including:
- Participant in Playhouse Plaza – a Project Created for the Benefit of the United Cerebral Palsy™ Association
- Participant in Make a Wish® Foundation
- Supporter of Canine Companions for Independence®
- Supporter of Pal-o-Mine Equestrian Therapeutic Horseback Riding
- Sponsor for Local Schools and Religious Functions